Main Event Space
With 15′ ceilings, original brick walls and honey-toned wood floors, Mercantile Hall’s main event space offers a unique backdrop for every style – from dreamy and romantic, to classy and sophisticated.
Start by greeting your guests with glowing chandeliers and a taste of your wedding day style. An open front room offers space for a welcome table, seating chart, cozy lounge area with vintage rentals, and more.
As guests move through the hallway toward the main space, they’ll also enjoy a showcase of your love. Four spotlighted frames provide you with the opportunity to display your engagement or other special photos. In addition, an industrial scroll is available to customize with your dinner menu, special quote, or welcome sign.
Café lights drape above the entire main space, providing a warm glow while natural light pours in from floor-to-ceiling windows along the northeast wall. Soft uplighting illuminates the brick as the sun begins to set. No need to stress about the small stuff – your rental includes tables and chairs, including 6 industrial-style farm tables.
Perfect for all seasons and any time of day, Mercantile Hall’s main space can also accommodate beautiful indoor ceremonies. High ceilings offer the opportunity for you to be as creative as you’d like with your décor, whether it’s a traditional arch, or ethereal white fabric draped from the ceiling. Interested in a ceremony after sunset? The soft glow of candles pairs perfectly with the venue’s adjustable lighting, creating a romantic nighttime vibe your guests will never forget.
Inclusions & Features
- Dressing suite with private powder room
- Wooden folding chairs with ivory seat cushions
- 4 cocktail tables
- 20 60” round tables (each seats 8-10)
- 6 custom industrial tables, featuring reclaimed wood planks and steel pipe
- Custom gallery wall (to feature your engagement or family photos)
- “Wow Wall” featuring a projection opportunity for your custom logo or slideshow
- Industrial menu scroll for you to personalize
- Wooden chandeliers
- Exhibition-style kitchen
- All-season temperature controlled space
- On-site staff (to maintain cleanliness and trash removal)
- On-site security
- Fabulous discount for brides at Bon Bon Belle Bridal Boutique
- 15′ ceilings with exposed beams
- Original brick walls
- Original honey-toned wood floors
- Neutral color palette
- Cafe lights, accent lighting and industrial-style chandeliers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows